We can provide multiple minibuses with up to 17 seats depending on your requirements. Real Adventure holds a VOSA Operators Licence and all drivers have undergone the appropriate professional training. Alternatively, you provide the minibuses and our staff drive whilst you sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Working out the best solution for you and your group is core to the planning of your trip away. Here are some examples of what we have done with some of our existing schools and groups to give you an idea of how flexible and adaptable we can be.
St Chris - 40+ young people 6 activity days
- Train to Lancaster
- Collected by instructors in school-hired minibuses from Lancaster
- Both instructors and school staff available to drive through the week
- Hire company collect minibuses on last day from train station
Belmont - 100+ Young people 3 activity days
- Canoeing day on site - no transport required
- River Study day by coach - Grassmere
- Rock & Gorge day by RA Minibuses - Great Langdale
For some of our local schools we maximise the time available for your adventure and arrive with our kit van and minibuses and begin our adventure from the school, cutting out the cost of expensive coach travel.
Heron Hill - Split week with full day adventures for all on the change-over day - 30+ each half
- 1x RA 17 seater
- 1x Community Minibus
- 1x Local School Minibus
- RA Staff to drive all vehicles
- 1x extra bus for the changeover day
- Various Options
- Designed to be cost effective
- Fit to the needs of your programme and accommodation location
- Our professional staff available to drive
- VOSA Operators Licence