Terms Real Adventure Terms and Conditions
- Telephone bookings can only be accepted as provisional.
- No booking is considered firm until a completed booking form and deposit have been received.
- The deposit will be 20% of the basic course fee and is non-refundable.
- Parental consent & medical information must be obtained for all participants under the age of 18 years. Real adventure staff, prior to starting the activity, require copies.
- Real adventure holds public liability insurance. It does not however provide personal insurance and group organizers are therefore encouraged to arrange personal accident cover for their party to include participation in adventurous activities as appropriate, plus cancellation and equipment cover.
- Real adventure does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to visitors’ property of any description.
- Real adventure reserves the right to cancel or curtail any booking at any time and for any reason; if such a cancellation is necessary prior to commencement of your course you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund of any monies paid.
- In the event of a course being curtailed due to the conduct or behavior of your group or group members you will remain liable for the full course fees.
- Full Payment is required on booking unless the course is greater than 3 months away.
- When greater than 3 months 20% of the basic course fee.
- The final balance is due 3 weeks before the activity or sooner.
- If you book within 6 weeks of the start date, we will require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you cancel / withdraw from your course within 6 weeks prior to the start date you will be liable for the full course fee. Cancellations by the Customer – Any cancellations will need to be given to us in writing.