Technical Courses Booking
So you would like to book a course with Real Adventure? Well, it is very easy. Just follow our step-by-step guide below.
Either contact us and we will have a chat about your course and requirements. As each course is diffferent we will build the final cost on what you want so you don’t pay over the odds for your adventure. Or…
We will confirm the detail of the course and provide you with a contract proposal.
Confirmation – make any changes and tweeks you like at this stage and then we can will finalise things with a Contract Conformation Form and Invoice. Return forms with payment (deposit or full or one of our payment plans). We will need a medical information and consent form from each group participant. There are two different ones, one for under 18′s and one for adults. Please download the appropriate one, fill it in and return it to us as soon as possible. These consent and medical information forms must reach us before the programme starts. After the course we will right the day up in our blog and provide you with any photos or video taken on the day, if you do not wish for cameras to be used or photo’s of certain individuals to be taken just let us know. The same applies if you do not wish for them to be used in on our site or for promotional material.
Step 5 – Turn up and have a great time!
- Telephone bookings can only be accepted as provisional.
- No booking is considered firm until a completed booking form and deposit have been received.
- The deposit will be 20% of the basic course fee and is non-refundable.
- Parental consent & medical information must be obtained for all participants under the age of 18 years. Real adventure staff, prior to starting the activity, require copies.
- Real adventure holds public liability insurance. It does not however provide personal insurance and group organizers are therefore encouraged to arrange personal accident cover for their party to include participation in adventurous activities as appropriate, plus cancellation and equipment cover.
- Real adventure does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to visitors’ property of any description.
- Real adventure reserves the right to cancel or curtail any booking at any time and for any reason; if such a cancellation is necessary prior to commencement of your course you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund of any monies paid.
- In the event of a course being curtailed due to the conduct or behavior of your group or group members you will remain liable for the full course fees.
- Full Payment is required on booking unless the course is greater than 3 months away.
- When greater than 3 months 20% of the basic course fee.
- The final balance is due 3 weeks before the activity or sooner.
- If you book within 6 weeks of the start date, we will require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you cancel / withdraw from your course within 6 weeks prior to the start date you will be liable for the full course fee. Cancellations by the Customer – Any cancellations will need to be given to us in writing.